Thawing frozen soil – Soil thawer from HeatWork for frost protection and soil thawing
Year-round use – large potential
During the winter, thawing soil and snow is important, but HeatWork is also often used for heating, drying, and the controlled casting of concrete. This is a machine with potential. In the summer season, there are also all sorts of possibilities related to heating water, as a heat exchanger on construction sites, arrangements/events, or other temporary tasks. Perfect for drying or heating buildings/halls.
- With our add-on products, you have great possibilities to use HeatWork all year round!
- New! CliWi for building heating and temporary operation of hydronic floor heating.
Examples of areas of use
- Thawing frozen soil, thawing frost, ice, and snow
- Controlled heat supply for casting concrete
- Heating building/garage/workshop
- Preheating concrete prior to laying membranes
- Spot thawing for foundations, signposts, manholes, etc
- Frost protection of materials/construction ground
- Preheating prior to casting concrete in winter
- Thawing roofs prior to roofing work
We have the soil thawing equipment, your skilled professionals do the job!
What are your needs? Contact us for an offer at no commitment:
Head of sales
telephone: +47 909 25 048
telephone: +47 911 02 251
telephone: +47 482 80 958
Contact us here for an offer, without obligation